What do you want for your relationship?
- More love?
- More respect?
- More relational skill?
- More mutually satisfying JOY?
Find it at the Better Marriages Conference!
- Meet and Learn from Dozens of Marriage Educators, Relationship Experts, and Authors.
- Leave with “put into practice now” relationship tips.
When and Where
- The conference begins on Thursday, July 9 at 7 pm and ends Saturday, July 11 following dinner and dance.
- The conference hotel is the luxurious Sheraton Westport Lakeside Chalet Hotel with a group rate of $115 per night. The group rate is available 3 days before the conference and 3 days after – come early and stay late! To make reservations, visit our designated registration website or call 888-627-7066.
- To learn more about St. Louis, “Gateway to the West”, visit the convention and visitors bureau website.
- Early Bird Rate (until April 20) is $395 per couple if attending the full conference as a couple. $40 discount for members of Better Marriages.
- Early Bird Rate (until April 20) is $350 per individual if attending alone. $40 discount for members of Better Marriages.
- Fees include all keynote addresses, workshops, exhibits, bookstore, resource packet, opening night celebration (reception), and Saturday dinner and dance.
©2014 Better Marriages – Association for Couples in Marriage Enrichment